A fashion and style blog for the over 40s covering body shapes, colour palettes, how to wear neutrals, style personality and capsule wardrobes. Come on in!

3.13.2014

It's Official, I've Fallen In Love...With Emmy Twenty Shoes

It's not very often that I come across a brand that makes me sit up and take note but this happened recently when Sharon from emmy twenty contacted me. Sharon freely admits that she has an obsession with ballet pumps so much so that after failing to replace her favourite pair due to them being discontinued, she decided to produce her own (as you do!). The result is a small but perfectly formed collection of pumps and I challenge you not to fall in love with every single one of them.

Sharon's ethos is to produce well-made leather flats at an affordable price and it looks as if she's well and truly achieved her goal with the debut collection. Each pair are leather uppers and have padded insoles for extra comfort. Prices range between £45 and £65, all with free UK delivery. They are displayed to perfection on one of the most beautiful websites I have seen in a long time, each pair of shoes lovingly given it's own space and pictures that will make your mouth water (I would liken it to a fabulous glass of chilled Pinot - great accolade indeed from me).

I particularly fell in love with the Upton range which consists of 3 different colour ways. This is the Upton Tan which has a contrasting black toe cap - delicious!


The Hanover Black features metal tabs on the leather bow to give a subtle twist to the classic bow fronted pump. A lovely touch. They also come in tan which are super cute too.


Something a little brighter for the summer and would give any outfit a real pop, the Berkeley Red


Or the Invicta Tan, a classic colour with a edgy design


Sharon has linked up with a fantastic charity, Ovarian Cancer Action charity for the Ovarian Cancer Awareness month and is donating £5 for every pair of Danson Teal pumps sold in March, a very worthy cause indeed.


There are other beautiful ballet pumps too but I'll leave you to enjoy the experience over at emmytwenty website.

And me, which did I choose? Well, as I said at the beginning I fell in love with the Upton range and couldn't resist them in Leopard.


Not long for the weekend and I have a lovely jacket to show you.


Donna x










12 comments on "It's Official, I've Fallen In Love...With Emmy Twenty Shoes"
  1. They are ABSOLUTLEY gorgeous. They OOOOOOOZE quality and the range of colours is amazing.
    They look gorgeous - I'm off to look some more, I do love a good ballet pump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ones you picked Donna, I can never resist leopard print but don't have a pair with contrasting toe cap. I need them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous! You chose perfectly Donna! Ax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these Donna, such gorgeous ballet pumps at great prices too & who can ever resist a bit of leopard print?!! Not me for sure!!!
    Jane xx
    www.mymidlifefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello My name is Amanda and I am addicted to Leopard print………Gorgeous and love your pastel jacket. Lush :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for Spring to break out the ballet pumps.....I shall definately have to invest in a pair of these! Gorgeous Donna....love the leopard print ones xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your leopard pumps look marvellous Donna - the toe cap really sets them off! I have to say I'm a little in love with the red pumps with the black contrast stitch - gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. just what i was looking for ive ordered 2 pairs! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word ... they're divine!! Had decided that the red ones were my favourites til I spied your leopard print ones. Utterly gorgeous. Off now to have a snoop around their website x (love your jacket by the way!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the first pair... and the pair with the studs, ...and the leopard, Oh Alright, I love them all :0) They look really really nice!
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been drooling over that website - the shoes look lovely. You'll get so much wear from those leopard ones. Looking forward to your next post! Ax

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's the leopard ones for me too. I told myself I was only buying one pair of ballet pumps, but very tempted by these
    Abbi x

    ReplyDelete