$

A fashion and style blog for the over 40s covering body shapes, colour palettes, how to wear neutrals, style personality and capsule wardrobes. Come on in!

4.01.2014

Skate Shoes, A Great 'Try Them Out Price' of £10

A quick heads up ladies about some bargain-ous skate shoes from Next. I noticed these last season and browsing through their clearance department on Sunday, saw them reduced from £25 to just £10. A great price to pay if you are a little unsure about this trend.

Next Snake Slip On £10 (will take you to the sale page and they are on the left hand side about half way down





The low down:

Colour: bronze snakeskin
Sole: white
Fit: true to size
Comfort: 9/10, a little tight across the front but I think this will loosen over time
Wear with: deep cuffed jeans, chinos and boyfriends
Other options: Pony Slip on £18 you will find these at the foot of the page on the left hand side

If you hate them, please ignore this post!


Donna x




22 comments on "Skate Shoes, A Great 'Try Them Out Price' of £10"
  1. I can't ignore you even though I hate them! That is a true bargain for those that do like them :-)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you stayed true to your word with the trainer trend Fi so I don't suppose we will see you in these x

      Delete
  2. Wow what a bargain Donna, love these on others, still unsure for myself though!
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mine and these are such a bargain. You must let us know how you get on with them. H x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't love them but I do like them Helen. But for that price I can try out the trend x

      Delete
  4. I love them. Not sure that I'll necessarily love them on myself as I've yet to try. But am hoping I will as I think they're 'the biz'!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kind of with you there Helen. I love them on other people, the question is, am I cool enough lol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! You've joined the skater club Donna! These are brilliant for a tenner! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind of joined Michelle. I'm not as cool as you so don't know if I can pull them off x

      Delete
  7. Love a bargain and these are fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE these but god, do I need a third pair.......

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did see those and what a fab price to try out the trend. I found my cheetah ones were tight across the top and then gave after a couple of wears. Better than squished toes though! And some skater pumps are not made quite right and can be gappy which make them look all funny and not sit right on the foot. Can't wait to see you modelling them - I bet you'll take to these like a duck to water - or at least more than trainers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tthat's good to know Sue, I guessed they may loosen with wear x

      Delete
  10. I like those - great price and I like the brown line around the sole (I am odd like that)... Thanks for the tip :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't share our secret mum!!! Will be borrowing these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bloody bargain! Perfect price to pay if you are unsure & but want to give them a go! I like the colour on you Donna & think they are fab! I'm living in my M&S ones! xx

    ReplyDelete