A fashion and style blog for the over 40s covering body shapes, colour palettes, how to wear neutrals, style personality and capsule wardrobes. Come on in!

5.08.2014

Marks & Spencer: A Cheeky 20% Off Footwear But You Had Better Be Quick

Just a quickie from me tonight, I was hoping to get a swimwear post out but it's taking me forever so instead here's a 'late' heads up...M&S have 20% off footwear until tomorrow morning at 8am so you had better be pick if you want to grab a pair or two.

How divine are the backs of the blue block sole sandals in the advert below.

Here's the link that will take you straight to the shoe aisle!

M&S20%offfootwear




Happy Shopping


Donna x
4 comments on "Marks & Spencer: A Cheeky 20% Off Footwear But You Had Better Be Quick"
  1. Arghh!! I've been hanging on for a 20% but the blasted shoes I want were already sold out my size!! Thanks for the heads up though Donna!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when that happens?! I had an extra 24% off Dotty Ps the other day & totally forgot about it! Waahhhh!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am never quick enough!! Waiting for your swimsuit post as I need to purchase something soon:)
    Have a lovely weekend Donna.
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete