$

A fashion and style blog for the over 40s covering body shapes, colour palettes, how to wear neutrals, style personality and capsule wardrobes. Come on in!

8.14.2014

Altuzarra For Target Coming to Net-A-Porter Soon (Please don't let it be in August)

So Joseph Altuzarra follows in the footsteps of Peter Pilotto as the next Target collaboration. Oh wait we don't have Target in the UK do we? Fear not, the lovelies at Net-A-Porter have managed to snag a few bits.

I found the full collection in The Huffington Post here, all 50 items. It remains to be seen how many we can get our grubby little mitts on. But here's a taster...oh and did I say the most expensive piece is $89.99, a mere £54 but don't go getting too excited, it's likely to be much more when it hits your door mat.

The Joseph Altuzarra For Target black collection



So, I spy the obligatory A/W 14 fur jacket albeit in a much more conservative tone than is to be expected on the High Street. The tux looks gorgeous - I so hope the material is good. And the boots look promising albeit not leather (I'm sure about that).


And a few random pieces that caught my eye, stylist I never will be lumping these bits together but I literally have 3 1/2 minutes to post this thing as I'm needed as a taxi driver.



The Joseph Altuzarra For Target, a few random pieces


I think the pale blue bits are slightly random in the collection as the rest is fairly moody but I do like them. The khaki trench looks delicious, what a fab colour (great for Deeps, Warms and Softs). And I have my beady eye on the claret/burgundy top.

I didn't partake in the Peter Pilotto collection - it was a little too loud and busy for me but my finger will be hovering over the confirm order button on this one (please let it be in September, please let it be in September). What do you think? Anything hitting the spot for you?

By the way I haven't bought anything yet!

Great day today, daughter came running into our bedroom at 6.31am to tell us she had got her University place so we'll be busy shopping for student stuff in the next couple of weeks before she goes off to Cambodia.

And my outfit, sorry, no time for tags. Rush, rush, rush.



I'm off, see you in a few days.

Donna (phew)




16 comments on "Altuzarra For Target Coming to Net-A-Porter Soon (Please don't let it be in August)"
  1. That white jacket - or is it cream? looks so lovely on you. I have a little white jacket and i don't wear it nearly enough, not sure why

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's kind of a winter white. I went for one that is machine washable - it doesn't even need ironing so I do wear it. The kids know not to touch me or even come near me (and they're 18 and 13) x

      Delete
  2. I like the burgandy top too! My Bruv & SIL are off to Florida shortly & I wish it was me! May have to gently persuade them to go in Target for me! Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because it's sure to be much cheaper over there! x

      Delete
  3. The top collection is all black!! Not sure if I'm ready for so much black when it's still August!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I know, it's a very dark collection. Give it a week or two and we'll be ready x

      Delete
    2. Too true. Love your sandals.

      Delete
    3. Thanks, From Next. Think they still have the tan leather in stock x

      Delete
  4. Oh yes already have my eye on the fake fur jacket, and that khaki trench......Yeh roll on September please!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have to fight you for the trench hee-hee x

      Delete
  5. Some lovely things, I have my eye on the trench, so hope it's good quality. Love your outfit, the yellow sandals are fab!
    Abbi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done to your daughter Donna! Love that little furry jacket! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit Donna and HUGE congratulations to you daughter

    ReplyDelete