A fashion and style blog for the over 40s covering body shapes, colour palettes, how to wear neutrals, style personality and capsule wardrobes. Come on in!

11.06.2014

A Coat Bargain

A quicky from me today to let you know that the cobalt blue colour block coat that I featured here from Damart has been reduced by 35% to £50. All sizes available from 10 to 28. Bit of a bargain if you ask me. Indeed, all coats are currently reduced by 35% using code BD5-AVO.



I shall be pulling it out of the wardrobe frequently now that the temperatures have dropped!






And the gilet that some of my fellow blogging friends featured is also included in the offer (link here) in black and taupe.




I'm loving this one too which I haven't seen before. Sorely tempted! Again down to £50 (link here). Perfect for a little festive cheer.


If you haven't ordered from Damart before, size down as they are fairly generous and don't forget that code BD5-AVO. P&P is only £2.99 as well.

Happy shopping!

Back on track next time with the Mango and Hush haul (well maybe not quite a haul).


Donna x
5 comments on "A Coat Bargain"
  1. You are the perfect model for that coat, showing it off to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a fab bargain your coat is now! You have styled it perfectly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour block - such a great choice!

    Thankfifi
    p.s. thanks so much for your comment - they do seem to get better and better and I wear them ALL the time!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning colour and such a great bargain now!
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the grey & red coat, it's gorgeous! X

    ReplyDelete