$

A fashion and style blog for the over 40s covering body shapes, colour palettes, how to wear neutrals, style personality and capsule wardrobes. Come on in!

11.10.2014

Faux Fur Pom Pom Steal (Try Saying That Quickly)

You may have noticed the Jigsaw faux fur pom pom that some of my fellow bloggers have mentioned over the last few weeks. Susie So So and Eve from All Worn Out to name but two but I'm sure there are more. Sadly the three colour ways are all now out of stock.

However, browsing t'internet over the weekend, I spotted these in grey, black, blue and pink.

River Island Faux Fur Pom Pom £6






Ha ha I thought, a perfect stocking filler for the daughter (and a sneaky one for me). And then blow me down, she said yesterday, 'oooh look at these Mum, I think I'll pop into River Island to get one'. Bang goes that idea then!

They might be a little small for your handbag (I haven't seen them in person) but total fun for your keyring. I wouldn't hang around though for that price. The link is here if you want to order online.
 
So darling, if you pop into River Island this week, I like the grey one!

Love Mum xx
7 comments on "Faux Fur Pom Pom Steal (Try Saying That Quickly)"
  1. A total steal at that price Donna....if only they did one in hot pink!!
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I've spotted them online at Dune too (£15 I think - old lady memory), and ASOS have a couple of Whistles beauties - one black and one leopard - at £25 each, so not quite the bargains that you've managed to find! I am currently trying to convince myself not to buy one with the Premier 20% discount. I'm not doing very well.

    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who'd have thought we'd go mad for furry balls hanging off our handbags? Definitely one of the more random trends this season but suddenly oh so cool!! Thanks for the £6 tip off - they would be perfect stocking fillers for my nieces xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mine and so does my George - he thinks it's cute and likes to stroke it which stresses me out actually. Small child, grubby hands, less than perfect pom pom. Ah well - it does make him happy though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These will make fab Christmas pressie's for some of my friends....thanks for the tip off! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, love the idea of using these as a keyring! xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk

    ReplyDelete