$

A fashion and style blog for the over 40s covering body shapes, colour palettes, how to wear neutrals, style personality and capsule wardrobes. Come on in!

12.24.2014

A Sludge Brown Kinda Christmas Message

So I had grand plans for an all singing, all dancing final blog post for 2014. Well, when your daughter's boyfriend is a graphic designer, why not use his talents. I mean, I feed him well, he's got a nice present. But somehow he kind of 'forgot' to design me something that would make you go 'wow that's amazing, she must be really clever'. 

You're going to have to make do with a toilet shot of the surprise gifts for the children (nb. this doesn't include double the amount of presents currently residing under the tree). Yep that's my bathroom and I can't wait to get it back. 


Look the sentiment is there, just not how I envisaged conveying a Merry Christmas to everyone. 

Thank you so much for taking an interest in my, dare I say it 'style' but you know what I mean. I've loved reading your blog comments, Twitter banter and emails (hope I've helped with some of your dilemmas). I'd also like to say thank you to the support of the brands that I've worked with. There's some really nice people at the end of emails (you know who you are). And a big wave to my blogging pals, belly laughs and all that.

I raise my glass to everyone and wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful and prosperous New Year.

And so, I'll leave you with one of my favourite quotes...


Guess I'll need to start thinking about being irresistible (she so can't spell).

See you in 2015

Donna x
4 comments on "A Sludge Brown Kinda Christmas Message"
  1. Ha ha! Merry Christmas, Donna! Hope you're enjoying having your bathroom back!!! Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief how many presents Donna? Fantastic! Merry Christmas to you and the family! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you've had a wonderful Christmas Donna & have finally got your bathroom back! Lol! Ax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, next year I'd like you to adopt me and I'll come to yours for Christmas :) Just HOW many presents did the kids get???!!! Hope you had a lovely few days and happy new year xx

    ReplyDelete