So, it's out there now and everyone knows. Eeek, I feel I'm setting myself up for one almighty fall. Oh well in for a penny, in for a pound.
Of course there are rules:
1. No clothes
2. No shoes (this really hurts)
3. No jewellery
4. No make-up - this should be ok as I've stocked up unless Clinique bring out a new chubby stick shade
5. No deliveries in August - I almost checked out on a Mango order earlier because technically we're still in July so this rule has been hastily inserted
6. No online shopping towards the end of August...because technically it doesn't count if I don't receive it until September. It does, so I won't be doing it
7. Gift and store vouchers may be spent
8. Gifts are ok, please feel free to send them this way (I'm talking to you husband, it's our wedding anniversary in August)
9. I can borrow stuff but it has to go back (love you daughter)
How difficult can it be, it's only 31 days, a mere 744 online shopping hours. Gulp. I'm going to sit back and watch this new season develops and make plans for my A/W wardrobe. So whose with me? Anyone?
My final summer purchase is this gorgeous Maison Scotch blazer from Atterley Road
Maison Scotch Fashion Blazer now £58 (plus there's a further 10% off today)
Atterley Road has had a great sale this time so much so that I ordered a whopping great big box full of goodies whilst sat on my sun lounger on holiday. I kept just this jacket and a necklace
Pau Pendant Necklace now £8 (plus there's a further 10% off today)
Sorry Atterley Road, the rest is winging it's way back. I loved it all, please don't hate me.
Here's what I'm wearing today but I may well have to change as it seems to be warming up.
All old, except the t-shirt which was from Mango. This particular one has sold out but there are still some bargain ones to be had here.
By the way, when I mentioned the challenge to the husband he replied "do you really buy something every month?". Is he for real?