$

A fashion and style blog for the over 40s covering body shapes, colour palettes, how to wear neutrals, style personality and capsule wardrobes. Come on in!

1.30.2015

A Checked Coat Bargain From Atterley Road With Change For A Short Break

A quick one....

I've been soooo impressed with Atterley Road this season and browsing last night, came across this.

Vero Moda Check Coat reduced from £110 to £39

And here's how I would wear it.


It's all about the checked coat



You could have this shirt from Net-A-Porter for £180 but the one above is just £27 from Benetton here

You could have these Stan Smiths from Adidas for £67 but the ones above are just £28 from Next here

You could have this Rag & Bone cross body bag from Selfridges for £565 but the one above is just £99 from Modalu here

You could have these cigarette pants from Joseph for £215 but the ones above are just £38 from River Island here

That's a saving of £835, enough for a nice little weekend away.


Food for thought huh?

Donna x


15 comments on "A Checked Coat Bargain From Atterley Road With Change For A Short Break"
  1. Love your thinking on the saving Donna! The coat is fab and it would look ace with your save not splurge items! Great post! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great coat isn't it Michelle although sadly now sold out x

      Delete
  2. That coat is a bargain Donna, I love checks! Enjoy your weekend:)
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well just by coincidence I did bag myself a bargain grey coat recently (£60 from £199!!), and I do have all the other elements of that outfit, so I'll definitely be trying it out sometime - thanks for the inspo!

    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coat is fab - actually, I love the whole outfit. I'm not sure if I'm brave enough for the White trainers even though I love them on others!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of prefer white trainers (and converse) when they're worn in. Not dirty worn, just worn in x

      Delete
  5. I probably wouldn't have really looked at the coat twice but I love the way you have styled it which proves I need to have lots more vision rather than.just look at the individual item! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fab coat isn't it Kareema. I have actually ordered it so cross fingers it's as good in real life x

      Delete
  6. I want that outfit! What a bargain that coat is & how lovely too?! New Look had some great bargain checked coats in the sale recently too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have a look at NL, not that I should be ordering anything else x

      Delete
  7. Now that's the kind of fashion maths that my hubby just doesn't get! Great bargain on the coat - and love the cross body too. Ax

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a bargain, and brilliant styling!....I would wear it all, and such great alternatives too. Now just a case of which credit card now?! Helen xx

    ReplyDelete