A fashion and style blog for the over 40s covering body shapes, colour palettes, how to wear neutrals, style personality and capsule wardrobes. Come on in!

1.08.2015

Eeeek I'm Having A Makeover!

Essential maintenance on the blog...expect tears, tantrums and full on hissy fits over the next few days.



It might look messy now but it will be so worth it!

Donna x
5 comments on "Eeeek I'm Having A Makeover!"
  1. Ooo'h how exciting, I did a little makeover on the blog too recently, which actually went smoother than I expected, not sure if any one really noticed as it was quite subtle but I am a happy bunny! Lots of luck! Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait to see the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to it Donna and thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog:)
    ~anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's looking fabulous so far! Best of luck Donna! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will be starting my own blog makeover this week *backing up just in case!* ;) x

    ReplyDelete