$

A fashion and style blog for the over 40s covering body shapes, colour palettes, how to wear neutrals, style personality and capsule wardrobes. Come on in!

10.02.2015

A Military Coat Mark Down - But You Need To Be Quick

It's a quickie form me today (I'll hopefully be back later tonight or tomorrow with some new clobber!). I just wanted to let you know that this super little coat has been marked down 50% for 1 day only (it started yesterday so the 24 hours will be up soon).

Look, I know it's shirt sleeve weather but sometimes we have to plan forward.

Black Military Funnel Coat £65 (but £32.50 for 24 hours)


And free delivery to store which means sod all to me as our local Wallis has just closed down!

Enjoy this beautiful Friday.




2 comments on "A Military Coat Mark Down - But You Need To Be Quick"
  1. I bought a pea coat from Wallis last year and it's was excellent value at just £29! I am looking forward to wearing it this year! Off to check out this one Donna.....it's such a fab shape! xx

    ReplyDelete