A fashion and style blog for the over 40s covering body shapes, colour palettes, how to wear neutrals, style personality and capsule wardrobes. Come on in!

12.15.2015

Spreading The Love With A Tassel Jumper

A quickie...

I bought this Jovonna jumper a few weeks ago and I really do love it. It makes me smile!

70s Show Jumper Dress £60 (it's so not a dress)



There's a few left in M/L at Top Shop (see link above) which I'd say is a 12/14. But when I was buying for a boutique last week, I saw this one and managed to trace it to ASOS (I won't tell you what it costs at the wholesaler - it would make you weep).

Spiritual Hippie Jumper With Faux Suede Tassel Details £35


The quality and fit impressed me so I thought I would share. It's banging for £35 and dare I say it an alternative Christmas jumper? Don't ask me why, because there's nothing remotely Christmassy about it other than it makes you feel happy when you wear it.

That's it. Told you it's a short post.


2 comments on "Spreading The Love With A Tassel Jumper"
  1. Love a good tassel - especially with the grey, looks fab with the burgundy bottoms too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a really cute jumper - of course I"m now dying to know the wholesale price!!!

    ReplyDelete