A fashion and style blog for the over 40s covering body shapes, colour palettes, how to wear neutrals, style personality and capsule wardrobes. Come on in!

4.28.2016

Discount Time At Great Plains

Just a quickie from me today to let you know that the wonderful Claudia Suiting Trench that I have from Great Plains is on a special at the moment with 20% off.


I actually can't tell you how much I love this and have worn over the last couple of months. It's been a life saver!



Love to say, it's an ideal transitional piece that you'll get out again come autumn but in reality, I doubt it will be put away over summer. I mean let's face it, these days a vest is something you wear under your clothes, not with shorts (well it is in the UK anyway). I anticipate getting lots more wear out of it.

There's 20% off all full price items until next week using code 20GP16. Which means that the Marsie Textured trousers and Waffle On Cropped T-shirt (don't worry it's not really cropped) seen above are also reduced.

Love the Spring mid-season reductions as you can pick up some fab stuff that can be worn RIGHT NOW!!

Right I'm off.

Catch you laters xx


2 comments on "Discount Time At Great Plains"
  1. Where did you get those shoes they set the outfit off?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lorraine, they're Boden, currently on offer. Here's the link http://www.boden.co.uk/en-gb/womens-shoes-boots/flats/ar728-red/womens-poppy-red-bonnie-studded-flat

      Delete