A fashion and style blog for the over 40s covering body shapes, colour palettes, how to wear neutrals, style personality and capsule wardrobes. Come on in!

7.07.2016

Taking A Break xx



Forgive my absence, it's been a difficult week after losing my beautiful mum on Saturday. Thank you so much for all your kind wishes. I'm taking a break from the blog for a while to spend time with my family.



30 comments on "Taking A Break xx"
  1. So sorry to hear this news Donna. Sending love and prayers to you and your family xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear your bad news x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My thoughts are with you Donna .....
    Lots of Love
    Fiona
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, I'm so very sorry for your loss. XOXO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Donna
    So sorry to hear of your loss of your Mum, its such a horrible time and I will look forward to reading your blog when you feel ready to come back. Take care of yourself and your family, best wishes Pauleen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry Donna to hear of your very sad loss. Sending best wishes to you and your family. Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry to hear your very sad news. My thoughts are with you and your family, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear this sad news Donna. My thoughts are with you a D your family at this time. Love Liz xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry to hear of the loss of your lovely mum. Such a sad time for you and your family, and my thoughts are with you all. Take your time to grieve and come to terms with what has happened.
    SusanD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sorry to read that you lost your lovely mum Donna, I love reading your blog and look forward to your return. Take care of yourself and sending you and your family lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Donna I am very sorry and saddened to hear of the loss of your mum. Take good care of yourself and your family. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So very sorry Donna, so sad for you, love your blog and feel great sympathyxxx

      Delete
  13. So sorry to hear such sad news. I loved reading about the outfits your mum put together she was so stylish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really was that stylish in real life too x

      Delete
  14. I'm so sorry, my thoughts are with you and your family x

    ReplyDelete