$

A fashion and style blog for the over 40s covering body shapes, colour palettes, how to wear neutrals, style personality and capsule wardrobes. Come on in!

9.23.2016

A Nod To A Trend...Let's Not Get Too Carried Away!

A quick heads up from me before the madness of the mid season Next sale commences.

I've been banging on about 'investing' in wardrobe essentials recently but that doesn't mean to say I won't indulge in high fashion now and again. I'm going to talk more about this subject in a couple of weeks. What I won't do though is spend oodles of £s on something that's most likely going to be a one season wonder.

So when I saw these cropped raw hem flared jeans for the price of a bottle of wine (ok, a weekend bottle of wine, not a Monday or Tuesday one), it really was a no-brainer.

Cropped Raw Hem Flared Jeans £12  sorry ladies, these have now sold out but there are similar here reduced to £12 here reduced to £5.99 (wow!) and here reduced to £12.75


In fact they're not too flared nor too frayed so more of a nod to the trend which is ok by me.





Madly comfortable!



And p.s. they're now stocking the coated leggings in berry so big grinny face in this house as I can replace my very worn ones from last year. The link is here.


Berry Pull On Coated Leggings Berry £24




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment