A fashion and style blog for the over 40s covering body shapes, colour palettes, how to wear neutrals, style personality and capsule wardrobes. Come on in!

11.26.2016

A Cosy Stripe Jumper Perfect For Layering

I wasn't going to post today but this little jumper arrived earlier and I had to tell you about it. It's an absolute steal at £18 but then there's 20% off until Monday (I think) making it just £14.40.

You know yesterday I was talking about not over layering because it adds bulk, well this is thin enough to wear under a blazer (I may also have a thermal vest on too).

Stripe Jumper £18 (quote GOGOGO for 20% off)

Navy Emilia Blazer - Boden
**Navy Stripe Jumper - ASOS (Code GOGOGO for 20% off)
**Navy Lift & Shape Jeans - M&Co (Code GIFT25 for 25% off)
Burgundy boots - local boutique (no longer available)

**Absolute bargains at the moment
The jeans are also discounted as well, smarter than your average denim huh?

I'm off to the football now, as if I'm not already cold enough. I have a date with my big coat I think.

Enjoy the sunshine if it's out where you are xx


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment