A fashion and style blog for the over 40s covering body shapes, colour palettes, how to wear neutrals, style personality and capsule wardrobes. Come on in!

11.24.2016

Mango's Secret Closet. But I Know A Back Entrance...

A quickie from me. Not many people know that Mango has an outlet store totally separate from the main website.

Here it is Mango Outlet and there's currently 65% off as part of their Black Friday deal. They don't seem to advertise the site, it's almost like their dirty little secret!

Not much to write home about on the dress front but there's some amazing coats and jackets.



No links because it will take me too long and everything will have sold out, just pop over to the website for a browse. It's not all tat either, see that little grey blazer below. I've seen this in real life, it's rather lovely, very casual due to the soft fabric and unfinished hems. And at £14, a bit of a steal.



Sizes are limited in some items so quicker you get over there the better.



An early Crimbo pressie from me to you.

Have a good day xx


1 comment on "Mango's Secret Closet. But I Know A Back Entrance..."
  1. I'm on my way ....
    (Today I am thankful for Donna ;) ) xx

    ReplyDelete