A fashion and style blog for the over 40s covering body shapes, colour palettes, how to wear neutrals, style personality and capsule wardrobes. Come on in!

12.11.2016

A Leather Clutch That Won't Break The Bank And Will Take You Right Through To The Summer....

A distinct lack of activity on the blog and over on Instagram last week. Not planned I assure you. A reoccurring back problem chucked a massive spanner in the works, the last thing I felt like doing was getting dressed or even Christmas shopping online (crikey I must have been ill). Anyway, it's much better so here I am.

You might have seen this little bag that I put on Instagram recently.



It's the Luna Leather Pouch in silver from Mimi & Thomas. Cute huh? The metallic design is totally appropriate for the festive season but I think it will also make a lovely summer bag too. I'm thinking capsule holiday packing, this bag will go with virtually everything and packs virtually flat. As with all Mimi & Thomas bags, it has it's own dust bag and is beautifully wrapped.

It's also available in black (classic) and navy (fabulously unusual).




And at £34 for real leather, it's actually very good value. A wonderful gift for a mum / daughter/ sister / friend / you??

The round bottom bag is having a bit of a moment isn't it? Altuzarra, Chloe and Marc Jacobs have all indulged in this trend.

It's a little bit fun, flirty and a brilliant size for a night out. I rarely carry more than my keys, phone, credit card and phone these days but there's room for much more if required. And look at that lining!



And I've just spotted this handy little bag, the 3-in-1Verity Leather Cross Body.


Use it as an ordinary handbag or unzip the front to create a clutch and a separate purse. Three different ways to wear it. Brilliant. I'm a right old sucker for clever ideas. It's also available in tan but I notice on Insta that there's a red one too so that may be coming soon. Again, a brilliant price for leather, £64.

Feeling the love for my silver Luna and I shall be using it lots.

Sparkle Cross Over Top - Kettlewell Colours (currently 20% off)
Faux Leather Jeggings - Karen Millen (similar)
Balfern Leather Biker Jacket - All Saints and similar here and purse friendly here
Boots - Marks & Spencer (similar)
Silver Luna Leather Pouch - Mimi & Thomas 





 *This product was gifted to me but I was under no obligation to write about it. It's a perfect fit for my style and I wanted to do a show and tell as I'm so pleased with it. 


2 comments on "A Leather Clutch That Won't Break The Bank And Will Take You Right Through To The Summer...."
  1. I firmly believe you can't have too many clutches! That's a gorgeous bag - looks way more expensive than its price tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete