$

A fashion and style blog for the over 40s covering body shapes, colour palettes, how to wear neutrals, style personality and capsule wardrobes. Come on in!

4.29.2017

Camera Bags But Not For Cameras

Last year, I saw a picture of the Marc Jacobs Snapshot Camera Bag  in a magazine. It was black and silver and after a quick Google search, I can't even find it anymore (did it ever exist?). Obviously sold out straight away. 

And then I kept seeing them. And I wanted one.

Wacky Ones - Here
Sensible Ones - Here & Here


The designs get wackier and wackier (think of the ones above as fairly tame). My goodness, I fleetingly considered the feather version. Let's not go there.

But I couldn't get that black and silver out of my mind. So I ended up not buying one at all. 

So there I am on a different mission, trying to find a bag for my Wembley date (yes I think I've found the perfect dress), and this pops up.


 

Nothing like it really but it has stars and stripes. Got to be worth a go for £32. I'm kind of thinking that the mix of silver and gold might make me get over my phobia of mixing jewellery metals. Although, personally I'd probably remove that key ring thingy - it's a bit too much (says she who considered feathers). 

I really don't need another new bag but, but, but....

Anyway, it's on order so I thought I'd share it with you in case you fancied a bank holiday treat.





Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment