$

A fashion and style blog for the over 40s covering body shapes, colour palettes, how to wear neutrals, style personality and capsule wardrobes. Come on in!

5.31.2017

A Pair Of Leopard Print Espadrille Wedges

Quick one from me tonight as I'm desperately trying to finish off the next instalment of the body shape series.

I saw these today and thought of all of those leopard print lovers out there.

Animal Print Espadrille Wedge £45



Rather nice aren't they (let's ignore the dodgy fake tan and chipped nail varnish). And leather for £45, not bad at all.

You know by now that I'm a champion of the statement shoe. So useful for transforming a plain outfit, even a pair of jeans and white shirt. I mean you can't get any more basic than that.



Fit wise these are a size 6, my usual size but are probably slightly too wide for my slim feet. What a flippin shame, I had five outfits planned already. I'm going to try them on again tomorrow just in case my feet have put weight on over night. Well, you never know.

Animal Print Espadrille Wedge £45







Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment